- My brother is playing Wheel of Fortune on his cell pone in the bathroom. Every few minutes I hear “BIG MONEY!” shouted from the toilet. IMMD
- Last night, my housemate got really drunk, came home and thoroughly cleaned the entire kitchen before passing out. IMMD
- My dentist shouted “Booyah!” after he finished my filling. IMMD.
- I was asking my friend’s 5 year old son what he wanted to be when he grows up. He said he wanted to be a veterinarian, weatherman, fireman, or the president. I told him that if he’s the weatherman, he gets paid even if he’s wrong, and he replied, “Yeah! Just like if you’re the President!” IMMD
- I teach young children and one of my students came to me in tears, saying, “Johnny now said the U-word.” I asked him to whisper it to me. He said ‘Umotherfucker’. IMMD.
Monday, December 7, 2009
IMMD
A friend recently introduced me to It Made My Day. Some favorites:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love this, it's like FML but for optimists!
Post a Comment