I want to update with fun stuff (like the mini Christmas tree and the Christmas lights I put up in my apartment or other fun holiday and shopping things!), but I'm trying my damnedest not to distract myself from finishing my five-page Italian paper that's due tomorrow! It's a difficult task when my roommates, boyfriend, and one of my best girlfriends are all in the living room playing card games, laughing very loudly, and making it all too clear to me that they're having much more fun right now than I am. Wah wah wahhh. End of the semester!Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Una pagina di piu'
I want to update with fun stuff (like the mini Christmas tree and the Christmas lights I put up in my apartment or other fun holiday and shopping things!), but I'm trying my damnedest not to distract myself from finishing my five-page Italian paper that's due tomorrow! It's a difficult task when my roommates, boyfriend, and one of my best girlfriends are all in the living room playing card games, laughing very loudly, and making it all too clear to me that they're having much more fun right now than I am. Wah wah wahhh. End of the semester!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment