It's been how long since my last post?!
Well, to catch you up, Taiwan was wonderful. Good food every single day, beautiful sights, and some of my favorite people in the world.
I took about 1,200 pictures, so I'm going to try to break up the pictures a bit. Here are just a few of the places we visited:

Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial


Taipei 101, the second tallest building in the world as of about three weeks ago. It still has the fastest elevator, though! It feels like you've gone up about 4 floors, rather than 91!

Views from the top of Taipei 101

Danshui and its night market. We went to a different night market almost every night!

We even saw a surprise solar eclipse at sunset!


We took a bus ride up into the mountains in Wulai and saw this waterfall.

Beautiful red lanterns lined streets with tons of little shops on either side and lots of good food.


Raohe St. Night Market

Shopping in Ximen


A beautiful Buddhist temple. The buildings are so ornate; it's remarkable!
2 comments:
So pretty. Looks like you had a lot of fun!
what a view. I missed taipei. It's been a long time since I visited Taipei.
Post a Comment