Wednesday, April 21, 2010

This could be good

Things I love right now (in no particular order):
  • My cherry red nails
  • Filling my iPod with new music
  • My roommates Can't believe we only have a month left in our place...
  • My boyfriend He surprised me with John Mayer concert tickets this week after I told him I didn't think I could afford them right now. So amazing!!!
  • Dancing Especially salsa!
  • My lightweight cargo jacket
  • The motivation to work out and eat healthy
  • The prospect of my bright, wide open future
  • Swingy spring dresses waiting for this storm to pass, so they can be worn!
  • Tortilla chips with Coronas and lime on a cloudy day (also good on a sunny day!)
Now, if only I could lock down a job within the next month, then I'd be happy as a clam. Anyone know anybody hiring in LA???

1 comment:

Vivian said...

such a fun list!!! oh yum, you made me crave chips + a corona... bliss! xx