Currently feeling a little burnt out on life. School, work, family, future plans, my lease ending in a month, etc...
I'm trying to focus on school right now, but can't wait to have a day to breathe and think and gain some clarity and perspective. I just want to get back to feeling completely--and without distractions--like myself. Like the world is my oyster!
Things I'm looking forward to treating myself to:
I'm trying to focus on school right now, but can't wait to have a day to breathe and think and gain some clarity and perspective. I just want to get back to feeling completely--and without distractions--like myself. Like the world is my oyster!
Things I'm looking forward to treating myself to:
- A day with a blank to-do list
- A few hours to spend alone at the beach
- Reading for fun
- Painting my nails (and maybe treating myself to some new nail polish?)
- A hair cut, or at least a trim
- Cleaning my freaking room (the clutter is getting to me, but there's just no time/energy)
- Purging my closet
- Quality time with good friends and people that I rarely get to see
- Running and getting back into a healthy lifestyle routine
- Finding the time/energy/motivation to cook healthy, homemade meals for myself
- A getaway (even just an afternoon to Julian or the desert or something...)
1 comment:
I know the feeling...between work and trying to eat healthy, run & work out, and paint and do stuff I love I feel like my life's just a neverending to do list. Sometimes I just do nothing at all, which results in me feeling worse than I initially did for wasting a night that could have been productive. I need a vacation!
Post a Comment