Been feeling drained and unmotivated and not quite myself.
In spite of myself, there are still a lot of good things I refuse to let go unnoticed:
"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." - Theodore Roosevelt
Will do.
In spite of myself, there are still a lot of good things I refuse to let go unnoticed:
- Seriously kick-ass weather lately (thank you, Spring, for finally making it over here!) and the opportunity for me to bust out my warm weather clothing! I find it so much easier to dress for warm weather than cold.
- I tried Egyptian food for the first time today, and I am completely stoked on it! So yummy! Thanks go out to one of my favorite classmates this semester, Rania! I don't think I've ever even seen an Egyptian restaurant before, let alone tried the food, and Rania said there's only one about an hour away and it's not even very good. It shares similarities with some Lebanese and Middle Eastern dishes (which I also love!).
- Snazzy navy blue polish on my nails!
- My skin hasn't been breaking out too badly lately, which feels like such a blessing! (Fellow girls with sensitive/blemish-prone skin feel me on this one.)
- In about two weeks my schedule will be significantly more open, and I cannot wait to get myself back into a healthier lifestyle routine and get back to exercising again! And I may even have time to kill at the beach! Or spend time with people I love! Or pick up a hobby! Or head out of town! The possibilities are endless...
- I received a random, friendly phone call a couple of days ago from a friend I hadn't heard from in a while--my one Scottish friend, mind you, which makes it sound even cooler.
"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." - Theodore Roosevelt
Will do.
1 comment:
Yes! there's good everywhere.
Where did you go to egyptian food? The only one I know of anywhere is right by me...that would be such a coincidence if you went to Amoon Ra on the corner of Santa Monica and La Cienega.
Post a Comment