Sunday, December 13, 2009

Holiday Sales

As someone trying to budget, the holiday sales have been making it pretty difficult for me to practice restraint. I don't think I can rightfully justify any more purchases as being rewards for my hard work or Christmas presents to myself until I finish buying all my presents for everyone else!

Please tell me I'm not the only one having this problem!

via weheartit

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nope, you're not alone. The online sales really, really got to me because there were so many books and dvd's and clothes and jewelry and all sorts of fantastical stuff! I can't wait for post-holiday sales, though!

- J.

Anonymous said...

you are definitely not the only one! i'm trying not to even go near any places where i'd typically shop for myself. luckily the holiday crowds in nyc make it easier- it's so crazy i'm not even that tempted to shop. but i AM looking forward to post holiday sales for sure. ~joelle