Thursday, May 6, 2010

Feliz Cinco de Mayo

I usually operate pretty normally after pulling all-nighters, but today was a pretty major exception, because I was exhausted! Still, I had made plans with my roommate and a few classmates to go salsa dancing--which I needed to do for an assignment due next week anyway--so I sucked it up and went anyway (in the comfiest clothes I could pull off and still get in). So worth it.

Man, I love dancing. I'm not going to get to catch up on my sleep tonight and it'll be another full day of work tomorrow, but it was nice to do something fun for myself and get spun around the dance floor just for a couple of hours. :)

Hope you all had a feliz Cinco de Mayo, too. Night, world.

1 comment:

Amie said...

Holy moly look at that post time!! 2am?!

I feel like an old woman nowadays...I rarely go out (don't know too many people in the area) and usually am in bed by midnight. Yesterday we had some friends in town and we went out for Cinco de Mayo! It was really fun but I'm definitely feeling it now...we didn't even get in until 3:30am!

Gaa. I wanna go back to sleep. :/