I haven't been blogging lately, because it seems like the only significant things I have going on in my life pertain to things that are not fun or interesting and only seem to stress me out (e.g. school, work, finances, future-planning). Rather than whining or venting or using this blog as a form of procrastination, I've been opting to neglect my blog, but it should be temporary and I hope to bounce back soon. I have still been reading everybody else's blogs, though. :)
One happy note I find worthy of sharing: My sister will be coming home for Thanksgiving! I really thought we wouldn't be seeing her for the holidays at all this year. She's been R I D I C U L O U S L Y busy with work (Um, she worked a nearly 120-hour week last month!!! That is barely possible!), and definitely won't be home for Christmas this year (it will be our family's first-ever Christmas spent apart), but I'm SO glad we'll at least see her for Thanksgiving! Can't wait!
One happy note I find worthy of sharing: My sister will be coming home for Thanksgiving! I really thought we wouldn't be seeing her for the holidays at all this year. She's been R I D I C U L O U S L Y busy with work (Um, she worked a nearly 120-hour week last month!!! That is barely possible!), and definitely won't be home for Christmas this year (it will be our family's first-ever Christmas spent apart), but I'm SO glad we'll at least see her for Thanksgiving! Can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment