Thursday, November 26, 2009

Giving thanks

There are a lot of things we so often take for granted, but I have a lot to give thanks for:
  • I have a wonderful, crazy, loving, supportive family with whom to spend Thanksgiving today.
  • I have awesome friends, many of whom I consider like family, who bring so much happiness to my life.
  • I have a boyfriend that is amazing in more ways than I can count.
  • My family, friends, boyfriend, and I are all safe, happy, and healthy.
  • I have a warm place to sleep each night, clothes on my back, and food to eat.
  • I have access to health care and education in a free country in which I feel protected.
  • Almost 80 degree weather on Thanksgiving Day!
These are just a few of the endless number of things that make me feel so fortunate.
Have a happy Thanksgiving, everybody. :)

No comments: