This evening. Had dinner at Matt's parents' house, then headed to the airport with him to pick up my sister. Ball of energy she is, it's 4:10am and only now is Matt just arriving home and I am just getting into bed. She was pretend-boxing me and literally jumping around the living room until about 20 minutes ago, so I don't think she would have even gone to bed if Matt hadn't had to leave in order to get some sleep for work tomorrow. With that energy, I can see how she's the doctor working 100-hour weeks and I'm not.
She flew here after flights from Costa Rica (where she spent a week!) to Houston, and she brought some awesome chocolate-covered cacao bits. Yummy! I still have class Monday and Tuesday, but I'll be back at my parents' house Tuesday night, so it'll be exciting to have some family time and a break from school! I'm jealous of all of you who have already started your Thanksgiving breaks!
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment