I'm so thankful right now that fewer people get married in the winter (an exception being my cousin, however, whose wedding is December 19), because I really need a break from work in order to give proper attention to all the papers and projects I need to finish in these next few weeks! And I still want to make sure there's time to enjoy all the beauty of the holidays. It's just a pity my sister leaves tonight, and won't be spending Christmas with us this year. That really puts a damper on my holiday spirit, because I'm really a sucker for the holiday season. It makes me so giddy!I've already compiled all my holiday songs into a playlist, I bought lights (on sale!) to decorate my apartment, I have scented holiday candles that my mom bought discounted after Christmas last year, and I'm all ready to bust out my mini Christmas tree from the closet! Love it!
via weheartit
1 comment:
Christmas puts me in such a happy mood!! And so does the picture you used for this post! so cute!
I hope you're having a great Monday, and I'm sorry your sister is leaving :(
xoxo
Post a Comment