More than that, just feeling pretty peeved with a co-worker right now, although it's been a problem for a while. And I'll endure being a pushover for longer than I should before feeling the need to actually address it. It was semi-addressed once, and I was hoping things would get better, but they haven't. But I'm definitely thinking I need to talk with my boss now. The anxiety, stress, and irritation have come to a head this weekend, and it is not good for my health! Breathe.
Note to all the people willing to walk all over others just to make a penny: Don't do it. It's not nice. It's actually pretty horrible. Capitalism at it's worst.
Trying to create a plan for today to take my mind off of all that for now. It's only too bad it's such a gloomy day!
I'm thinking about donning a bright, happy outfit; maybe painting my nails and doing some shopping/spending some quality time with my parents (because it's been far too long) before plopping myself down with some homework. Any other ideas would be welcome, though. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment