Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Yogurt

I'm currently working on a paper and decided to grab myself a yogurt to snack on, and had the oddest thought:

"Yogurt is sexy."

Way too strange! But then I thought about it seriously and tried to make sense of it, and I'm pretty sure it's because of the way they advertise yogurt and the images those clever, clever advertisers associate with it. The ads mostly revolve around the concept that "if you eat yogurt, you will be thinner!" And the commercials are primarily targeted at women. The image of the young, attractive, fit female suburbanites seductively eating that spoonful of yogurt immediately popped into my head, and I realized that was probably what I was thinking of.

Anyway. It was just a crazy thought, and I decided I'd share it. But sexy or not, my blueberry yogurt really is pretty delicious.

1 comment:

Vivian said...

such a random observation, but it really made me think!!! so, so true! yogurt IS sexy. seriously. i love it! hope you're well, girl! xo