I've been a horrible blogger.
Life has pretty much been just as hectic as I had anticipated, which is not anything worth complaining about but is the only thing I have to explain my absence.
Life has pretty much been just as hectic as I had anticipated, which is not anything worth complaining about but is the only thing I have to explain my absence.
Recent little things that have been points of irritation as of late:
- Missing the bus and watching it pull away because I'm waiting at the crosswalk across the street (Happens way too often)
- Bug bites that get big and itchy and swollen and painful (I'm allergic)
- When food expires before I have the opportunity to eat/use it
- Hearing an awesome song that I've forgotten about
- When I hear my dad singing
- My mom giving me a kiss on the cheek before I leave after a visit
- When my friend Lindsay brings me goodies when she bakes (She made mini brownies with caramel in the middle this weekend, mmm. It's nice to have friends that bake!)
- Being able to leave work early, so I have time to finish my homework (And Matt usually comes to keep me company!) :)
- Nice, warm weather
- When my breakouts clear up
- Getting e-mails from one of my best friends, Eifeh, who is currently in Taiwan
- Getting homework done!
- Finding parking spots easily
- Thinking of jokes from the weekend that crack me up out loud midday:
"Hwhite wine, coming right up!"
Joe's recipe for candied pecans: "...and then I leave it there for, like, six hours, then I..."
[In a Scottish accent:] "Entertainment crackers"
Lindsay: "Alex's birthday is October 15. He's turning 51!" Alex: "What? 51?!"
Joe: "What are you talking about? I'm fine as hell. I get finer every day. I'm finer than I was yesterday. I'm so fine..."
I'm aware that none of those jokes make sense to any of you. It's there pretty much just for me, but it cracks me up, so it stays. Hope that all of your lists of things that make you happy exceed the number of things on your lists of things that irritate you, as mine does.
Joe's recipe for candied pecans: "...and then I leave it there for, like, six hours, then I..."
[In a Scottish accent:] "Entertainment crackers"
Lindsay: "Alex's birthday is October 15. He's turning 51!" Alex: "What? 51?!"
Joe: "What are you talking about? I'm fine as hell. I get finer every day. I'm finer than I was yesterday. I'm so fine..."
I'm aware that none of those jokes make sense to any of you. It's there pretty much just for me, but it cracks me up, so it stays. Hope that all of your lists of things that make you happy exceed the number of things on your lists of things that irritate you, as mine does.
1 comment:
i feel you!!! i've been so busy i hardly have time for anything! glad to see your sporadic posts though :)
Post a Comment