Saturday, September 26, 2009

092609.

In addition to being quite busy, I've felt no inspiration to post lately. Until now, I guess?

Life lately:
  • Had a temporary "cankle" last weekend resulting from some bug bites, which I'm allergic to. Cankle is now gone but some of the bites are still fading.
  • While washing dishes, Matt and I noticed the garbage disposal making a funny noise. Upon further investigation, we discovered a ping pong ball in there. It's probably been about a year since we've played any games in our apartment involving ping pong balls, so it's probably been there for at least that long. Wow!
  • Loving Testimony Vol. 2 Love & Politics by India Arie (It's all good, but especially He Heals Me and Chocolate High)!
  • Think I may have found a new potential mentor.
  • Three big tests this week. I plan on studying pretty much all tomorrow afternoon.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

hahahahahahaha a ping pong ball in your sink??? that's hilarious!!! made my day!