Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Here We Go

Let's play catch up. Here's what I've been up to these past couple of weeks: Spent a lot of time with two of my good friends in particular (one moved to Alberta, Canada, for school for a few years, the other moved to Taiwan for a year to work on her Chinese). Enjoyed the beach, the sun, and the water whenever possible. Spent as much time as I could with the boyfriend. Surprisingly didn't do as much reading as usual. And now, it's back to school for me.

Now that that's done... September and October turned out to be hot months for people to book weddings, so we're going to be even more busy than usual at work, which I've been pacing myself for. School is probably going to be kicking my ass quite a bit, too, but I'm game for the challenge.

So, wish me luck, everybody! It's time for me to get down to business! But hopefully I'll have just enough time to still have a little fun. ;)

3 comments:

Vivian said...

yay, you're back! i like your new blog header, too.

good luck with the school, and work. hope you're doing alright with the two friends moving away- who knows, you might take a trip to go visit them?!

FJ said...

Welcome back!

Kelly said...

yayyyyyyy you're baaaaaack!

i have to agree with vivian, cute header! can't wait for more posts!

good luck with school, work and life!