Friday, September 4, 2009

T.G.I.F.

Anybody here remember watching T.G.I.F. on ABC growing up? Family Matters, Boy Meets World, etc.? The good ol' days... :)

I have completed the first week of the semester, and it looks like it's going to be a pretty rough one for me. Those are sometimes the most rewarding, though. When I described how I felt about my classes to my mom, she said, "You don't want to earn an easy grade, right?" My response: "Sometimes I do." And that's true. But if it's going to be a difficult semester, then I hope it's at least a fulfilling one.

It's nice to have a long weekend (yay, Labor Day!) to look forward to, although we do have three weddings (today, Saturday, and Sunday) to keep me plenty busy (and exhausted), especially as it's still in the low 90s/high 80s here, and our venue is outdoors...

Anybody have any awesome plans? I know Kelly at Just a Girl in a City is off being a beautiful bridesmaid at a wedding herself, but we're not all as lucky.

Hope your weekends are all just as you hope them to be, whether that's relaxing, exciting, fabulous, or romantic. Maybe all of the above!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Wedding planning sounds like so much fun! Wish I could see these beautiful weddings you're working on this weekend!

As for me, an A is an A, and if it's an easy A, all the better ;) lol..maybe not the best mentality

Kelly said...

hi! you're so sweet :) i'll have updates of the wedding soon!!

i totally remember t.g.i.f.!!!! it was my favorite!!! dang, i wish they still had it on, don't you??

good luck this semester...you'll do great and feel so good about yourself once you've made it through. but shoot, working in the wedding planning industry prepares you for anything i think...it's so stressful!!

happy labor day!!