I've been pretty good this week about making food for myself this week and not resorting to quick, easy microwaveable stuff. Yay! This morning, I made parfaits for breakfast for my roommates and myself. I layered plain yogurt, sliced strawberries, raspberries, and strawberries and cream granola in a tall glass. I thought I had bought vanilla yogurt and I was craving a little bit more sweetness, so I added a little bit of honey to mine, which made it perfect. I think I'll try to use up the rest of my yogurt and make it again tomorrow morning.
Once again, I failed to take pictures, but I wasn't feeling so hot this morning (read: awful cramps), so I'll do better one of these days.
Once again, I failed to take pictures, but I wasn't feeling so hot this morning (read: awful cramps), so I'll do better one of these days.
No comments:
Post a Comment