I've been seriously craving the outdoors for a long time now, and I want to be exactly where Rebecca of The Clothes Horse is in these pictures. I want a big, clear lake, lots of trees, and good company. I'm thinking maybe Big Bear or Tahoe this Winter, and hopefully a few of my other hopeful plans will fall into place, too. I need a break after the semester is through, because Fall has been just a whirlwind of work and no life.(And her outfit is cute, too. I want her tights!)

2 comments:
seriously...a lake is a great escape. going away like that gives you a chance to breath and THINK which is so important!!
and i'd love to plan your birthday!!! haha don't tempt me :)
Ah, thanks. Nature is a nice escape...but I wish I could escape to it and live somewhere more bustling right now!
Post a Comment