Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hearty breakfasts


Even though Tuesdays and Thursdays are usually my best days to sleep in, we had some eggs in the fridge that we needed to use and I haven't made breakfast in a while, so I decided to wake up early and make some real breakfast for my roommates. I made french toast and bacon and I was going to make some eggs, too, but I realized a little late that I had made more than enough food for three people, so I think I'll save the eggs for omelets tomorrow or something. :) I didn't think to take a picture of the process or the finished meal, but next time I'll try to remember!

I love cooking for other people. It feels like a while since I've done it. I often don't cook big meals, just little things for myself, because my roommates sometimes don't eat my food (I think they feel guilty about letting me do all the work). Maybe I'll start doing it more frequently again, though. It feels so nice to make food for other people. I've already got ideas brewing!

1 comment:

Vivian said...

I would love it if you were my roommate!! You are a great cook!!!