... just kidding, of course. If you happen to watch the show, Parks and Recreation, that would make sense, though. :)
Today is my first NO-SCHOOL and NO-WORK day in over two months! Thank god my boss has kids or we probably would have booked a Halloween wedding. Yay!
I hope everybody has a wonderful and SAFE Halloween. Can't wait to see everyone's costumes! I STILL NEED TO FIGURE OUT ONE FOR MYSELF. Or else use a previous year's costume. We'll see. :) HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
P.S. We're back to 75-80 degree weather in Southern California (at least where I am). For how long, I don't know.
Today is my first NO-SCHOOL and NO-WORK day in over two months! Thank god my boss has kids or we probably would have booked a Halloween wedding. Yay!
I hope everybody has a wonderful and SAFE Halloween. Can't wait to see everyone's costumes! I STILL NEED TO FIGURE OUT ONE FOR MYSELF. Or else use a previous year's costume. We'll see. :) HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
P.S. We're back to 75-80 degree weather in Southern California (at least where I am). For how long, I don't know.
No comments:
Post a Comment